Tuesday, January 12, 2010

60th Birthday Cake

This was exciting - I've been in touch with a publisher for a website "Macaroni Kid" whose been wanting to advertise for me. I haven't been able to afford to pay for it, but she said she couldn't stop thinking about my cakes and wanted to order one from me! So in exchange for making this cake for her, she's going to do a write up about my cakes in the weekly newsletter for two weeks!

On the cute site, North Sound Macaroni Kid, she highlights local happenings for kids and families in the North Sound area, also including household tips, recipes, craft ideas and etc. Check it out!

(Vanilla cake with a lemon frosting filling. Outside is buttercream icing and marshmallow fondant decor. )



1 comment:

  1. That's such great news! And a FABULOUS looking cake, too :)

    ReplyDelete